Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Where is the NPROTECT FOLDER I HAVE NORTON AND DELETED A FILE

Customer Question

Where is the NPROTECT FOLDER
I HAVE NORTON AND DELETED A FILE BY MISTAKE
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi Samuel, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Can you please tell me HOW you deleted the file? Did you delete it then empty the trash?Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Can I remotely access your Windows 7 computer so that I can directly help you in recovering the deleted file?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess