Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS, VB.net, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C
68869132

I bought and registered Adobe Creative Suite CS6 on June 2,

Customer Question

I bought and registered Adobe Creative Suite CS6 on June 2, 2014. In meantime, I had trouble with my passwords and Adobe account which I re-did today. With my new account, I can't get into updates etc. Also they ask for new registration of my product and then don't accept my registry code. What gives?
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Am I correct in assuming you still do not have access to the old account?It likely still means the product is registered in the account you cannot get into.If so, you will have to try transferring the product registration by getting ahold of Adobe.Corporate headquarters:Adobe Systems Incorporated345 Park AvenueSan Jose, CA###-##-####el:(###) ###-####ax:(###) ###-####dobe Creative Cloud and Acrobat:(###) ###-####f you are just trying to link the Adobe Account to the product, it is not a necessary step, and you can ignore it for the most part and avoid the calling. The product should still be registered in your computer, and be perfectly usable. Please let me know if you have any further questions!