Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

A year, I have been able to reach my family

Customer Question

For almost a year, I have been able to reach my family in France through my Skype account. All of a sudden, I cannot.
It appears that I have 2 Skype accounts: an old one that I opened when I first started with Skype, that has no money on it, and another one that has about $31 which I have been using successfully for months.
All of a sudden, I cannot access my second account?
Please help.
Category: Software
Expert:  sanguinesandeep replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please let me know. Thank you.