caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

Has my subscription to norton security expired? if so how can

Customer Question

has my subscription to norton security expired? if so how can i renew.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.To help you better I need to know what version of mac or windows do you use ??To see the Status of Your Norton ..Open any Norton product that you have on your computer. Norton programs like all allow users to check the status of their Norton subscriptions right from the main program window.Click the menu labeled “Support” in the main screen of your Norton product. On the vast majority of all Norton products this menu will be located in the upper right corner of the screen.Select the option from the menu reading “Check Subscription Status.” A new window will automatically open on screen.Wait a few seconds while your Norton program uses your computer’s Internet connection to check on the status of your Norton subscription.Or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback
Hello again just follow-up to see if I can assist you with this ..Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me
Hello again hope you well today just follow-up to see if you need more help with this or i can log on to your machine and do this for you..Waiting your feedback