caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

How do I get the Saveas Dialog Box back in my AutoCAD. It

Customer Question

How do I get the Saveas Dialog Box back in my AutoCAD. It is only in the Command line with the whole tree of folder now. Thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. To help you better I need to know do you use Mac or windows .Also do you use one or two monitors .Type CMDDIA on the command line in AutoCAD and set the value to 1.Waiting for your feedback
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That did not work. I have Widows 7 and 2 screens.
Thanks for your feedback Hold down the WINDOWS and SHIFT keys and then press the left or right arrow keys on the keyboard. This normally moves a window from one monitor to another and may pop the missing dialog box into view. Waiting your feedback or a rating
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm at work so I can't turn the computer over to you without permission. When I do the Saveas command, instead of the dialog box coming up the command line promps me with a long list of Auto CAD version, then if I do "enter" the command line list the complete path of the existing drawing, then if I do "enter" the command line says "Do you want to replace it? (n)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Somehow I accidentally turned off the dialog box because it's been working properly for 2 1/2 years
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Got it. It's FILEDIA SET TO (1) . Please don't charge me since you did not help me. Thanks