Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I am a registered owner of the word perfect program

Customer Question

I am a registered owner of the word perfect program for 20 years or more, currently on version X6.
I have created a book 96 pages long that uses many special symbols that can be created in WP. The book has many tables and 12 pt, 10 pt & 8 pt Arial font is used exclusively in the book
I have recently discovered that when I re-format to pdf, the result is no longer a true
representation of my original. Mainly, the font size gets changed incorrectly.
About 8 months ago the above did not happen. I think that .pdf programs might have been updated, and now when I reformat to obtain .pdf I get glitches as described above.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me how you convert your .wpd file into a PDF?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess