Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I have a monthly consolidated invoice from a stationery supplier

Customer Question

I have a monthly consolidated invoice from a stationery supplier covering 110-130 locations. Each location can have a few invoices. I wish to produce a single monthly purchase analysis with selected fields - without opening each cost centre line by line on the spreadsheet.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. It is possible to take data entered in a spreadsheet, and subject it to summation selectively. But what exactly are you looking for in the way of guidance, help, information, or analysis? please let us know in more detail. It may be that what you need in the way of selective data analysis is more suited to a database application than to a spreadsheet, but let me know, please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi. Emails were originally blocked by OnlyMy Email - now whitelisted.To assist in understanding the query I attach a sample file. You will see the ~120 sites and all I wish is a single amalgamated monthly spreadsheet will all the PivotTable Fields showing.Thanks
In other words, you want a spreadsheet that shows only part of the data from this one?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi again. No, one worksheet with all the sites (lines) and all the PivotTable Fields (columns) on one page. I import into a custom Access database. Thanks David
So in other words, you want to make many spreadsheets into one? I just want to be sure I'm clear on this, please.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi. Unfortunately this system doesn't work for me. Had to solve the issue elsewhere. So no fee payable. Best regards David
I am glad to hear that a solution was reached, by whatever means. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com. Please feel welcome to return at any time, and as needed, to ask another question, in any one of our numerous categories.