caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

I have been with adobe revel and now that adobe

Customer Question

I have been with adobe revel for manyyears and now that adobe has changed I can't get my pictures to forward to adobe cloud
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. What version of OS do you use? And do you get a error messes if you upload your pictures?? Waiting your feedback to help you.
Hello Emmy hope you very well today. Please note I waiting for your feedback to complete the service call.Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.