Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS,, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C

Are you experienced in fixing WP- Client (plugin on

Customer Question

Are you experienced in fixing WP- Client (plugin on wordpress) software problem? At my website is a "Client Portal". If you register there, you will NOT see a display after your successful registration. Once a first-time user registers there successfully, I would like a screen to come up to display this message to the user:
"Thank you for registering! A verification email has been sent to your email address. Please click on the link in that email in order to activate your account." Could you fix this display problem?
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hello Shiv,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Pete
At could you test Client Portal for proper messages display?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You could connect to my computer where I have WP-Client open.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
First, check that you are using the latest version of the plugin.Also check the HTML source to see if any error or success messages are showing up there - they might be hidden by some CSS rule in the code.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
>Also check the HTML source to see if any error or success messages are showing up there
the above is OK. The problem is doing correct setting in WP-Client plug in.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Ok, let me see if the other programmers have any idea on this...
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 6 months ago.
[wpc_client_registration_successful]! The short-code above will automatically produce that window! The WP Client as a regulatory requirement has already built in email verification.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for you message. With help from WP-Client support, I already solved the problem.
At, could you improve upon my slider, for example, to have that Slylinelakefront image show a video (30 seconds) when a user clicks on that image? I use master slider plugin on my wordpress website.