Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS, VB.net, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C
68869132

Are you experienced in fixing WP- Client (plugin on

Customer Question

Are you experienced in fixing WP- Client (plugin on wordpress) software problem? At my website is a "Client Portal". If you register there, you will NOT see a display after your successful registration. Once a first-time user registers there successfully, I would like a screen to come up to display this message to the user:
"Thank you for registering! A verification email has been sent to your email address. Please click on the link in that email in order to activate your account." Could you fix this display problem?
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.
Hello Shiv,
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello, Pete
At srjtax.com could you test Client Portal for proper messages display?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You could connect to my computer where I have WP-Client open.
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.
First, check that you are using the latest version of the plugin.Also check the HTML source to see if any error or success messages are showing up there - they might be hidden by some CSS rule in the code.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
>Also check the HTML source to see if any error or success messages are showing up there
the above is OK. The problem is doing correct setting in WP-Client plug in.
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.
Ok, let me see if the other programmers have any idea on this...
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
OK
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 11 months ago.
[wpc_client_registration_successful]https://support.webportalhq.com/support/solutions/articles/1000028679-shortcodes-placeholdersHello! The short-code above will automatically produce that window! The WP Client as a regulatory requirement has already built in email verification.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for you message. With help from WP-Client support, I already solved the problem.
At srjtax.com, could you improve upon my slider, for example, to have that Slylinelakefront image show a video (30 seconds) when a user clicks on that image? I use master slider plugin on my wordpress website.