Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have canceled my subscription, I think I deleted my profile,

Customer Question

I have canceled my subscription, I think I deleted my profile, and I think I deactivated my account.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to totally separate myself from the Zoosk dating service. I believe I have taken
JA: Anything else I can tell the Software Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: all of the proper steps to do this but I want you to tell me that I am no longer asscotiated with this service!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Have you "deactivated" your account already following the procedures described by Zoosk?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess