flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I need a photoshop expert please

Customer Question

I need a photoshop expert please
Category: Software
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sure. Of course
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What do u need me to do for u
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
R u still w me.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I'm Russell H. I'm not the greatest at Photoshop questions, but I have solved some.I'd like to help, since your question has gone unanswered so long.Please tell me what advice you need, about what Photoshop version, and what issue.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Russell. I am just now seeing your message
How kind of you to respond.
I have an overweight person in a family photo that wants to look smaller. Do u know how to do this?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Photo shop 11.
No, I admit, I don't. To some extent, to reduce the size (in outline) of an object would depend upon the distinctness of the border where you want to move the border or outline inward. And upon the lack of variegation of the background outside the object. That's obviously Photo Retouching though. This might be appropriate to what you are looking for?:http://www.companyfolders.com/blog/how-to-slim-face-in-photoshop-tutorial If you'd rather I opt out of this case and leave it waiting for a Photoshop Expert for real, that's fine, just let me know if so.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do you mind if I send you the photo - it is a family photo and she is right in the middle. That is why it is so hard. She wants her boobs lifted and slimmer all over.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What do you think? Do you know how to do this?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did you leave me?
I have no idea how to advise you. It's possible - Photoshop can do anything - but you will have to study, try, and try again - on a copy of the original pic, of course, in case you mess up and save the mess to the pic file. I have Opted Out, since that's the extent of what I can advise you.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 10 months ago.
it is really not as easy to do as people think. this video shows how to do it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Op2P2153Abut its an experienced graphics art person doing it. There is no button to press that makes them skinny. You have to have an artists eye and be able to shift things the way they need to go to still look natural. Also you need to worry about what replaces the parts of their body that you got rid of. But by all means try it and see how it works for you.
this is a much more in depth tutorial on doing it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQVz_Z-ZCgw&ebc=ANyPxKqkwMUtnHjdkU5xsWNvIlZxkdUTm0dY1pmt-zQw4ONxT0wH0UtwQVMAZ5sRoKGXdVbRhnt6lNbsdB4BnxROe7hMm2LRug