flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I need a photoshop expert please

Customer Question

I need a photoshop expert please
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Of course
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do u need me to do for u
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R u still w me.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Russell H. I'm not the greatest at Photoshop questions, but I have solved some.I'd like to help, since your question has gone unanswered so long.Please tell me what advice you need, about what Photoshop version, and what issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Russell. I am just now seeing your message
How kind of you to respond.
I have an overweight person in a family photo that wants to look smaller. Do u know how to do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photo shop 11.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
No, I admit, I don't. To some extent, to reduce the size (in outline) of an object would depend upon the distinctness of the border where you want to move the border or outline inward. And upon the lack of variegation of the background outside the object. That's obviously Photo Retouching though. This might be appropriate to what you are looking for?:http://www.companyfolders.com/blog/how-to-slim-face-in-photoshop-tutorial If you'd rather I opt out of this case and leave it waiting for a Photoshop Expert for real, that's fine, just let me know if so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you mind if I send you the photo - it is a family photo and she is right in the middle. That is why it is so hard. She wants her boobs lifted and slimmer all over.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you think? Do you know how to do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you leave me?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea how to advise you. It's possible - Photoshop can do anything - but you will have to study, try, and try again - on a copy of the original pic, of course, in case you mess up and save the mess to the pic file. I have Opted Out, since that's the extent of what I can advise you.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.
it is really not as easy to do as people think. this video shows how to do it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Op2P2153Abut its an experienced graphics art person doing it. There is no button to press that makes them skinny. You have to have an artists eye and be able to shift things the way they need to go to still look natural. Also you need to worry about what replaces the parts of their body that you got rid of. But by all means try it and see how it works for you.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.
this is a much more in depth tutorial on doing it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQVz_Z-ZCgw&ebc=ANyPxKqkwMUtnHjdkU5xsWNvIlZxkdUTm0dY1pmt-zQw4ONxT0wH0UtwQVMAZ5sRoKGXdVbRhnt6lNbsdB4BnxROe7hMm2LRug