Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I just downloaded the software update .3 on my iphone6 and

Customer Question

I just downloaded the software update for 9.3 on my iphone6 and it gets "stuck" at the icloud question. It will not accept "upgrade" or "turn off" for the icloud drive. I've tried several times. Is it possible that you can remotely re"start" my upgrade? Thanks, Nancy
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.

Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPhone. To reset your Apple password, please click on the website below:

http://iforgot.apple.com

, then there, enter your email address, and click on Continue at the bottom and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.

- If that does not work, please let me know the exact email address (or part of an email address) currently showing on your iPhone.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.