Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

Aol problem most times its very slow loading. then an error

Customer Question

Aol problem most times its very slow loading . then an error --- missing files yes to reload files and start over.if no . then start again it works .. i can always get on but there must me a missing startup file
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

In your case, the problem is related to the installation of the AOL application. The fix for this problem is to reinstall AOL Desktop, which can be downloaded from the following page:

After you download the application from the above-mentioned page, open it and run it. Be sure to close AOL Desktop after you open the file.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,