caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

You're a live person yes? Uh huh. Well, I've been

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. You're a live person yes?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Uh huh. Well, I've been experiencing a very unusual problem with my Pinnacle 17 of late that appears to be causing a crash within just a few secnds of program launch. The message appearing is: NGStudio has crashed... (and no further information is available,). Have you heard of this?
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: KNow that the program has not been updateded or patched in a year, and has up until very recently, performed flawlessly
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. For me to help you better please confirm what version of Windows or Mac do you use?? Do you have a single or double video card . Which antivirus application are you using? I know about this problem on Windows 8.1 with a double video card. Waiting your feedback to fix this for you.

Hello Sir please note I waiting for your feedback to help you..

Hello Peter I just follow-up to see if you still need assistants ???