Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have been trying to load CS6 onto my Mac and it stops most

Customer Question

Hello I have been trying to load CS6 onto my Mac and it stops most of the way through because I need to close SafariCloudHisto, which I cannot find. It is not in Force Quit, it seems to be somewhere in the memory. I have been on the chat with Adobe 3 times now and have not solved this problem. This comes after my CC term expired and then blocked me from using CS6 with an error message to renew my subscription to CC. I cleaned out CC and CS6 and am trying to load it now through a different Adobe user name via Safari (the other I am thinking to use the original Adobe user with Chrome for CC.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 12 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks