GeekGal
GeekGal, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years Experience in IT
76665483

I need a Word Perfect expert to tell me how I can resort a

Customer Question

I need a Word Perfect expert to tell me how I can resort a WP file by one particular numeric column. I have tried various combinations in Tools>Sort but just can't get it to resort properly.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I am attaching a pdf file that I created with some tips and examples of macros that you can use to sort in Word Perfect. Since I don't know your specific version of Word Perfect, these may or not work for you. Please try them. If they don't work for you, please let me know your version of Word Perfect and I will provide more specific instructions for your particular version. I have found, personally that often the best and easiest way to sort in WP is to put the data into a table.

If the instructions that I've have provided have been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Alexander, do you still need help with this, or has your problem been resolved?