Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

My name is ***** ***** Having trouble installing iTunes

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** Having trouble installing iTunes since windows 10 upgrade
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: installation stops with error message 2324. cant un-install as it tells me I don't have privilages
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem itunes, let me know the error you get or the problem you are facing with itunes while trying to run it on windows 10?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Michelle
During the installation of iTunes the installation stops and displays this message
"The installation has encountered an unexpected error installing the package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2324"