Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have purchased adobe premier elemente 13,is this system

Customer Question

I have purchased adobe premier elemente 13,is this system compatable in my Mac computer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I have the card picture hip it will not accept the numbers I try to type in
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i am aware of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks