Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.

What is an easy software package that runs on the Mac that

Customer Question

What is an easy software package that runs on the Mac that can replace MSPublisher? Apples "Pages" does not come close.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 7 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I like to recommend iStudio Publisher for you. Professionals considering it as a Mac alternative for Ms Publisher. Please visit for more details. You can download 30Day Trial version from the website and you need to purchase it only if it is suitable for your need.

If a web-based option is enough, Lucidpress may serve you well since you can use it on any platform. If you need a Professional tool for Page Design, Adobe Indesign is another option.