caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

Software Project Tracking - Need to be able to track

Customer Question

Software Project Tracking - Need to be able to track software changes for multiple clients. Want a free or very inexpensive system that will allow me to submit a request for change on a per client basis. Need to be able to print out all tickets by client. Software should be able to integrate with version control (git, , ...). Either an online version or one I can install on Linux is preferred.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am here to assist you. Please have a look at this software Cora Solutions but you will see more option on this page. Waiting your feedback or a rating

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I like trac, see, but can not seem to find a client tracking solution. Please see if there is client tracking with trac softwareWhat about

Thanks for your feedback.You can look at this free CRM software but I will still look around for you. If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need you to find the "Software Project Tracking" I am requesting in my original request. Please do not just send me a copy/paste of "top 5". I pay for this service for you to give me the answer I am looking for, not one where it is a cop/paste and I need to do the research to answer my own question. You have worked on some tickets before with me, and this is a pattern. Either answer my question, and if you can not, opt out. I can not wait a couple of days for an answer. Understand?

Thanks for the feedback here is software I found . Please let me know if I need to find more options for you .

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please opt-out and have someone else answer.