GeekGal
GeekGal, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years Experience in IT
76665483

I updated my IPAD software and now it's asking me login and

Customer Question

I updated my IPAD software and now it's asking me for my login and password ***** I forgot my password, now what do I do ?
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, Mike! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Let's start with trying to reset the password.

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id

Let’s begin going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.

Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

If it doesn't work, we have other options. If this does solve your problem, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!