Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

I am having trouble figuring out zones and parts. when I go

Customer Question

I am having trouble figuring out zones and parts. when I go to the zones only part 1 shows up in the title box. how parts in the part section related to the parts in the zone section. Is part 1,2,3 assigned to part 1,2,3???????
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It depends upon what you are talking about.

But in general terms, having only Zone 1 show up, means there *is* only one Zone, assigned or created or just plain 'existent', at the time. (Depending upon context, it might be that the Zone 1 is the 'default zone'.)

Tell me, for a more specific opinion (which will not add extra charge, I assure you):

What software or other items are you asking about?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
FYI , I was on Roland keyboard site and thought I asked them a question about the Roland Phantom fa-76 keyboard. I'm guessing you no nothing about that. ?

I have no idea about that question about Roland's Phantom FA-76.... I have not seen it. You would have to ask Customer Service at about it which may be contacted through: