Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I would like to know about my account and if it is expired

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** and I would like to know about my account and if it is expired to renew it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I would like to know about my account if it is expired or not
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no thanks
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. I need more info to help you what account do you have problem with?? Waiting your feedback to fix you problem.