Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

After software update put in user id and password. Phone

Customer Question

after software update put in user id and password. Phone says password ***** *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it showing part of an email address on the iPhone's screen? If yes, do you recognize that email address?

Do you currently have access to that email address on a computer or on another device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Note: Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPhone. To reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter the email address as shown on the iPhone, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.

- If that does not work, please click on the Apple website below:

https://getsupport.apple.com/

, then there, select the option Apple ID, then option Lost Apple ID Password, then you can schedule a support phone call there.

- If it does not work, please answer my questions in my previous reply.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.