Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have been Googling but I am getting different solutions.

Customer Question

I have been Googling but I am getting different solutions. Basically, I want to accept PayPal payment and then give the buyer the ability to download the files securely (encrypted) so that the link does not show up to the public. I'm just not sure which process to use. I followed the PayPal instructions on I do have an Identity Token is but I'm not sure if I need it. Should the buyer be sent an e-mail with a link, should I write the code or should I use a third-party service like need to download two audio files and a PDF file. Should I use a zip file? Please advise.
I contacted the template developer and this is his response...
"I'm afraid I'm out of my depth with this. Whenever someone has recommended this level of solution, we recommend using something such as "digital river" or perhaps something as you suggested with "" -- I have zero experience with this type of solution however."
Please help me out.
Category: Software
Expert:  comp_audio replied 7 months ago.

For what you want there are several different options available. Your best and most likely solution is to make sure that not only you but your customer are secure when performing a purchase online. For this reason you should do as suggested and consider using a third party to perform this such as digital river.

Expert:  comp_audio replied 6 months ago.