Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have MS office365, Redtail, Blueleaf, outlook, and a

Customer Question

I have MS office365, Redtail, Blueleaf, outlook, and a Motorola turbo max phone. What is the best way to sync these devices so that I can have this information mobile?
Category: Software
Expert:  comp_audio replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** best approach is to use Office 365 OneDrive for syncing your "DATA" between devices such as computer and phones. As for the Redtail and Blueleaf, I am not familiar with them, but I would guess they probably have mobile apps that should allow this as well.

Please give me a bit more information about what data you are wanting to sync exactly.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Redtail is a financial CRM with lots of capability but the mobile app needs work, slow and hangs up. Blueleaf is a financial performance software for advisers and/or clients to log in that is new to me and does sync with Redtail. Both are on a secure SEC compliant platform. I would like to have client data synced securely and available in real time as I travel away from the office if possible.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. Do both of those programs save data locally to your hard drive?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am not in my office now

Okay, can you tell me when you might be in the office so that we can continue?

Just checking in today to see what I can do to get you to come back and work with me on this so that your satisfied and can accept my answer so that I can obtain credit for assisting you.