Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

L have just purchased the FOIX DOWNLOADER, but l cannot work

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: l have just purchased the FOIX DOWNLOADER FOR mac, but l cannot work out how to use it? l am trying to download movies and tv programmes.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You will need torrents in order for it to be useful. So what you need to do is find sites that supply Torrents, such as

There you can locate Torrents that can be downloaded within this downloader.

I would advise to be wary of downloading content and ensure it is only used for legal content as we do not condone using it for any illegal activities, especially if it violates copy write laws.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you