Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have 360; had to format drive and reinstall windows 7; did

Customer Question

I have 360; had to format drive and reinstall windows 7; did a full system back up; when I did restore files, all files came back except the most critical files for my rental business. I use Intuit's Rental Manager 2.0 and as I said those files do not show up in any of the restoration files, Anyway to find them and if not why didn't 360 grab those files and back them up?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Have you reload the same version of Rental Manager 2.0 back on your machine after the restore?? Have you restore all the folders back on your machine ?.If you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback to help you.