Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I keep receiving messages that my account payment

Customer Question

I keep receiving messages that my account payment information is incorrect, and thus payment for services cannot be completed. I have received repeated messages. My account information IS updated; the credit card info IS correct and current.
Help
Cameron R. Gray ***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I can see you are a first time user to the site ( Justanswer ). What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. I can see you don't need me but you have a problem with the adobe account payment system.Unfortunately I can't. I don't work for Adobe and have no visibility as to what may be happening So for you get this sorted out please go to the adobe site and yes adobe need to fix this for you. Just make sure you have only one sign in to the adobe site . Here more info on people that also have payment problems https://forums.adobe.com/message/6402716#6402716 you need to sign in to the site and go to online chat with a adobe staff member .On the link you will see a chat box.. Take care .