Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Adobe keeps crashing in Firefox when using Farmville....any

Customer Question

Adobe keeps crashing in Firefox when using Farmville....any idea why?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
windows 7
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
only the game Farmville seems to be affected because I can load the Zoo World game and play it just fine...but when I go to Adobe Web settings in firefox even that won't load
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
messafe from Flash is "shockwave flash isn't not responding...
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
nevermind...finally loaded
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. I believe that is a compatibility issue with Flash and Firefox.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no thanks it finally loaded...bye
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
well it froze firefox...I don't want an outsider in my computer b3ecause my Norton also vanished from all the sysem restores
so I will just let it go...thanks anyway
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for the updates and I believe your computer needs some cleanup as this Flash issue could be just one f the problems that your PC is encountering.

Regarding remote access, it will be safe as you will be watching everything on your screen and you still have full control of your computer.

If you allow Secure Remote Assistance, I can optimize your computer for speed and perform a malware cleanup to ensure that your system is malware-free. Malwares are normally undetected by most antivirus programs.

Just let me know if you want to consider this offer any time.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess