Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Why am I not being allowed to purchase chips game House of

Customer Question

Why am I not being allowed to purchase chips for the game House of fun? I have done it several times in the past. my password ***** *****!
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Either the House of fun game is encountering order /payment processing issues that will naturally clear themselves up. Or, your payment method ( credit card ) may be on hold due to in app purchases.

An alternate way to make in app purchases is to purchase itunes gift cards, such as from the following site which deliver the cards by email immediately.

Once you apply the itunes credit to your account, you can spend it in any app you choose, including house of fun slots~

Other then that, you may want to check your email to see if itunes or the app store has messaged you about your payment method being blocked or declined. If they have emailed you about it, then the emails will let you know what you need to do in order to unblock your card.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.