caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I bought the InPixio Photo Clip 6.0 Professional over a year

Customer Question

I bought the InPixio Photo Clip 6.0 Professional over a year ago and never got around to downloading it. Is it possible to download now. I have serial numbers
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just don't know where to go to download the InPixio Photo Clip 6.0 Professional and Activate it
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nor that I am aware of
JA: Our top Software Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Software Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Software Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Yes you can download it from this site http://www.inpixio.com/photo-software/inpixio-photo-clip/ or here http://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.php?action=s&ref=2&st=InPixio+Photo+Clip+6.0

Download the demo and you can activate it with your serial number.

- Save the download on your desktop and run that file.
- It is the demo version, but when you enter your license number, it will become the full version.
- Open the installed software. When it asks you if you wish to enter the serial code, choose to enter it and enter your license number

If you like I can log on to your machine and help you.Waiting for your feedback.

If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time