Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

I want to install Adobe InDesign older version as the new

Customer Question

I want to install Adobe InDesign older version as the new version does not work properly. To install the earlier version, it needs SafariCloudd history to be removed. Please help me to remove it.
Category: Software
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.

Hi Mathias! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you today.

Let's try this: navigate into your Applications folder via Finder, and open Utilities. From there, open Activity Monitor. Once there, look for anything anything matching SafariCloudHistory*, select each, and then force-quit those processes (using the octagonal-shaped button in the upper-left corner of the window).

I think that will do it! Please let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Hi Mathias: I'm just checking back with you to see if my previous suggestion -- removing instances of SafariCloudHistory from Activity Monitor -- helped insofar as enabling you to install InDesign? If you're still having trouble or would like additional assistance, please let know.