caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

This is a repeat. I lost internet connection on the first

Customer Question

This is a repeat. I lost internet connection on the first computer a few minutes ago.
IN 2008 we bought and paid for 1 Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional for $507.37 USD. We have had our computers changed and have lost the program. Please advise how I can down load it again. Our ID is***@******.***. The Order #AD001468388. Thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Do you know if this software was register on the adobe site? If it was register you can log on to the adobe site and download it from the site? Waiting your feedback to help you more

I see your email address pickup on the adobe site . Please go and see if you can sign on or reset your password ***** Waiting your feedback

Hello Again

Hope you well today. Please note I waiting for your feedback to help you more .Please came back to the justanswer page and here

Let me assist you. If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time