Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

My wordpress site is running very slow, and I have several

Customer Question

Hi - My wordpress site is running very slow, and I have several other issues (changing header) that need to be addressed. Can you help with that?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
PLEASE CANCEL THIS QUESTION> I had to go to bed. Thanks
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 7 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I can make the changes and optimize your website to increase the loading speed. If you are interested, please accept my Website Support request. Then we can contact directly and can share the website admin and hosting control panel login details privately. Then I can do the work.