Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have a registered copy of PDF Converter Professional 7.2.

Customer Question

I have a registered copy of PDF Converter Professional 7.2. I only use it a few times a year. Today when I used it to create a PDF, I'm getting the PDF Create! 7 Trial watermark on my PDF file.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: My S/N is M109A-G00-F7M5-KQEK-QQ. Thank you.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you today.

Based on your problem description, it sounds like PDF Converter's license file became corrupted. I see that you've got the serial number available; do you still have the installation disc/download? If so, I think we can fix the problem by uninstalling PDF Converter Pro and then reinstalling it.