GeekGal, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years Experience in IT

I need to convert the attached PDF into both, a nicer PDF,

Customer Question

I need to convert the attached PDF into both, a nicer PDF, not showing any of the black binding or dark surface outside of the book, or into HTML or whatever format that allows me to post the book online and be read online. Please suggest the software that would allow do that. If there is a free version, that would be nice, but not crucial.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. In my humble opinion, the best software for working with pdfs is Adobe Pro. You can try it for free to make sure that it will do what you want it to do, and if so, you can subscribe to it for $14.99 a month. If you are a student you can get even better pricing on it. For more information on their pricing, please click here. Here's a link that describes how you could use OCR to convert the scanned pages to actual editable text. Finally, click here for a link to a description of 3 free tools that may meet your needs.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

If this information has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do have Adobe Acrobat XI, used to scan the image I attached. I don't have tech support on it. Can you give me suggestions on what should I do to modify the document as mentioned?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Of course. I do apologize. It seems that my links did not go through in the original message. Let me add them here again.

This link will walk you though using the OCT tool in Adobe to convert the pdf into editable text.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Also, here's a link to a tutorial on converting PDF Files to HTML.

You can skip the OCR conversion and just clean them up and post them on the web as pdfs documents if you want to.

The attachment that you mentioned in the question did not come through, so I don't know how large this file that you are working on it might be. If you'll let me know how many pages and whether you want to just clean them up or convert them to editabel text, I can quote a price on Premium Services where I would do the conversion and put them on the web for you, or just put them on the web. Just let me know what your specific needs are. Thanks!