Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

CANYOU HELP ME WITH AVANQUEST WEB EASY

Customer Question

CANYOU HELP ME WITH AVANQUEST WEB EASY
Category: Software
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. I am willing to try to assit you with this, I do need specific details please of what you want to have done. DO yo usimply need someone to install and get it working for you, or do you need someone to show you how to use it, or do you simply want someone to build your website for you? Please provide as many details as possible so I can send you a service offer that meets your needs. Thank you.