Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just downloaded Pinanacle Studio 19- I have had my tech

Customer Question

I just downloaded Pinanacle Studio 19- I have had my tech guy at work reinstall it twice. I have had him download the update/patch. I have read everywhere online how to fix this problem. I have no titles. It says "Default title wasnt found in the installed content. The editor cant be opened." It is literally driving me insane.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Thats all i know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Software technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you get Pinanacle Studio 19 fully working.

Let me if you would like that.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.