Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I've been using my Dragon, no problems. Got an update

Customer Question

I've been using my Dragon, no problems. Got an update message so started it. Dragon no longer works. Update tells me to restart, I do, it can't find a file, update doesn't complete, original doesn't work.
What do I do next? I'm in the middle of a project!
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Your payment has failed for the remote service. You will need to call them to let them know that it's okay for this payment to go through.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please follow the instructions below:

Press and hold down the Windows Logo key on your keyboard. Still holding down that key press the R key on your keyboard.

You will get open the Run command box.

Type rstrui in the Run box and press Enter

You will get open System Restore window

Click Next button

Select the check box for Show more Retore points

Then select a date before the update and continue with restore.

Follow the onscreen instructions and wait for system restore to complete

After system restart, open Dragon and check the result.

If it not works, Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins