Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Quick Books Pro 2006. Is there any way I could

Customer Question

I have Quick Books Pro 2006. Is there any way I could install it on Windows 10?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Windows 10 just doesn't read the installation disc
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I can't think of anything else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Software Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It should still run, are you getting an error message? If so, what message are you getting

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Remote would not suit me now. Must I rephrase my problem?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

No problem at all.

If you can rephrase, telling me if your getting an error message? and the message, that would be appreciated.