Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I need to find a host Blog an Expert is creating. What Blog

Customer Question

I need to find a host for a Blog an Expert is creating for me. What Blog Hosting being oiffered do I take? I need it quick. William
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I will need to know a little bit more about the blog that is being created for you. Is it a Word Press Blog?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there William. I'm sorry that you'e been unable to view my answers. I highly recommend GoDaddy. However, the first step in this process is to get the actual blog created. How are we doing with that? Has Kamil completed the work on it yet?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
GeekGal: As far as I know there is no Blogg created. I would contract you to ceate the Blog if you are available and then I have Godaddy hosting purchased as well as Wordpress tool to build with. I have sent one description of what I want built but will send it again. When we consider it complete we can engage a remote connection and place it at the Godaddy host? Does that sound acceptable to you. William
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here(Ihope) is my blog description:counseling session to explain them.
I want the blog to have spaces for visitors to the Blog to write replys,demograpic info, and receive information about what the Platinum Rule is. I would school them on personalities and, or temperament with encouragment on thoughtful sage quotes by famous people or just wise grand-dad type quotes. People could cut and paste pictures to include in their reply. All writers should include a date for clearing purposes and a change of Blog content. I want a contact page for questions or to order assessments and for writers to leave them bio, or telephone and/or just a comment where they wish to make a personal reply.
I would like to encourage subject matter (photo or text) to be the natural world and not the pyramids or the Eiffel Tower or golden gate bridge. I would like an eye catching landing page, with my blog name and some about our name. Why our title is MyVogue and what the assessments do. I need the foundation to be in Wordpress and easy for me to change and edit.let me know your thoughts.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

William, this is a very time-consuming request. I would be happy to create the blog for you and then assit you with setting it up on godadd, but there will be an additional charge for this Premium Service. If you accept it I will get to work on it right away. Please be advised that it will 2, possibly 3 days, to get this done for you. If you decide not to accept the offer for Premium Service, please let me know and I will "opt out" and open it up to other experts, as someone else may be willing to do it for less. Have a great day!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your response to my JA post. I have been having very distracting computer problems. Yesterday nothing was coming in but today I did receive my email but none of my browsers are working. I am looking for a blog builder and have some specifics about what I want. I have an appointment this morning that will take me through noon and sometime in the afternoon I will give you a more explicit description. Thanks. I am very open to suggestions. William
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry that you've had such issues with your computer. I look forward to speaking with you more about your needs and requirements.