Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Help! My copy of Photoshop, which I've been using without

Customer Question

Help! My copy of Photoshop, which I've been using without any problems for ages, suddenly stopped working today. When I try to run it, I get the little blue image in the center of the screen that says "Ps/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adding extension...FastCore Routines" -- and at that point it freezes. Nothing more ever happens, and I have to Force Quit to get rid of the image.
I'm running on a Mac Book Pro running El Capitan, and the only change I've made to my system in the last two days is to install Office for Mac.
Any idea what I can do?? Thanks!
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi Charles, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Have you tried to boot your Mac in Safe Mode and test Photoshop if it loads normally there?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** I found a solution online and took care of it. If I hadn't, though...your response wouldn't have helped very much...
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Thank you Charles for writing back and I am glad that you were able to fix the problem on your own.

If you need assistance in the future, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess