Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

Yesterday Microsoft cleaned my computer online to get rid of

Customer Question

Yesterday Microsoft cleaned my computer online to get rid of malware and viruses and now I cannot get AOL to open. It needs to install the software again. I have windows 7
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Did Microsoft call you without being asked, about needing to clean your computer Mary?

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

No sorry it is not. Even if you did not trash it. Once it leaves AOL's services and is on Gmails server in the inbox of the user, the only way you could get it would be to hack the account, which og course is not possible for AOL to do.

Sorry but it is not possible,

I hope you see I can only give you the correct answer and hope when you rate my service (via the stars at the top of the screen then submit) you do so knowing I can only give the answer that is correct, not one we would both like to hear.

would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you