Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I have a Leonovo thinkpad with a new unused disk installed.

Customer Question

I have a Leonovo thinkpad with a new unused disk installed. How do i install the system software on this disk and what do i need? I may take it to a pro, but would like to learn more on how to get this thing running. The bios programs tell me the computer is ready to have a system installed. ?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. You will need a Windows install disc for whatever version you are planning to use.

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

If you have the activation key for your previous version of Windows, go to this LINK. Follow the instructions and you will be able to download the version your key activates. Let me know if you need further assistance.