Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My internet explorer has stopped working. I've checked with

Customer Question

My internet explorer has stopped working. I've checked with my provider and the problem is not with their service. The indicated that I needed to contact you to have this program taken off and a new one installed. Also, I am known as technology challenged. Any help you can provide would be most helpful. Thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Byron replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what happens or what error you get when opening Internet Explorer?

Expert:  Byron replied 9 months ago.

I can connect to your PC and troubleshoot this for you if you'd prefer.

Expert:  Byron replied 9 months ago.

I can see you are a new user to the site. Here there is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions mistakes are made and things can get worse.

I will send an offer for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue on this page but I will need to ask a number of questions and try and guide you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just faster and avoids a possibly undesired outcome.

If you want remote click Get Extra Help. If not, simply reply to me here.