Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I installed PSE9 on my new Surface Pro with Win10 and it

Customer Question

I installed PSE9 on my new Surface Pro with Win10 and it opens but does not display properly. The menu bar, tools, etc. are tiny and squished vertically. Tried compatibility mode but no help. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: OK, thanks.
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 56 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am chatting with you on a different computer. The Surface is not here at present.

Okay. I will disconnect. When you have your Surface with you, please let me know.