Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I get on the website I use often and when I try to click a

Customer Question

I get on the website I use often and when I try to click a page on the site it comes up server error in '/app' application runtime error ???? It dose this on all my devices. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

What's the website that is giving you this error?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Absolutelythin.com I get on the page and when I try to click progress report I get the error
Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

This is an issue on the website's side of things. You'll have to wait for them to fix it.

I receive the same error you're getting.