Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

Tyler How are you. from Malaysia. I need some advise from

Customer Question

Hi Tyler How are you. Im Alim from Malaysia. I need some advise from your view that, the facebook group what i was joined is doesnt have admins since 2years ago.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Since the members now a violet with local issue and bad speech each others this become out of control. Im prepare my self to become as admin. But not responded by facebook. Is very sad. Can i get your advise how i becomes admin or deleted this group permanently. I already sent a numbers of report to facebook but didnt work. Thank you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Did the group ever had admins?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Josh
The group didnt have admin since 2years ago. All my members very sad about the liar posts, sexual posts, bad speech each them on to this socials public. We decided to becomes admin and apply report to Facebook to get any responds, unfortunately didnt receive any actions from the Facebook team.I very need to you, bring me any assist to becomes admin of this group so we can decide to delete the not suitable posts in this local group public.Thanks
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to make you an admin since there was an admin at one point within the group. The only option that you have is to create a new group and add the members so that you can be the Admin and continue the group conversation.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is that have other way to delete that group?
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

The only way to delete the group is to have admin rights or someone with admins rights can delete it. If you have reported it to Facebook,it is up to them to determine if the group can be deleted. It can take weeks for their replies though because they do not offer live support since they are a free service.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi. It should be have solution for this fix since the payment to get the solution is paid. All the said above I have been doing before but not find any solution until I paid to get the answer from here. We are very frustration of these posts of the facebook group.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately, you are looking for a solution that does not exist even though you remain hopeful, it will not change the answer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Josh
Thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.