Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

Just hoping to find out if "MYOB Retail Basics Version 3.2"

Customer Question

Just hoping to find out if "MYOB Retail Basics Version 3.2" will integrate with our "MYOB accounting for windows", Australian release version: 16.0.1, Release: 10.5.01
Also, we use Windows XP computer.
Hoping you can help please.
Thank you
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The simplest answer is, MYOB Basics (quoting) "integrates with your MYOB Accounting software".

But that is advertising copy and lacks details. How do you want it to integrate? to use the same data files interchangeably, or at least interconvertibly? or some other way?

(By the way, a warning: Windows XP is outdated, discontinued, no longer suppoted. Unless you are using it strictly off the net, without Internet connection, no matter how it is configured and protected, it will be hacked into. Windows 7 is usable and quite safe enough to use online, still, and is probably available quite cheaply to install legitimately, too.)